Hey reader, Curl Cure is so excited to share our latest launch with you! All curlies will agree with me on how important a diffuser is for us! So, we decided to solve your problems and got the best one for you. Many of us curly girls have heard the benefits of diffusing, but upon trying a diffuser for the first time we're left with more frizz than air drying. Diffusing can be a key step in your routine - if you know how to do it correctly. Read on to know everything about the Diffusers and get yours now!
Here is the link to our Diffuser: https://curlcure.com/collections/curl-cure-new launch/products/curl-cure-pink-collapsible-curly-hair-diffuser
Diffusing hair is a drying technique that uses a dryer attachment to "diffuse" the airflow; this cuts dry time, reduces frizz, adds volume, boosts your curl formation, and gives longevity to your style. It allows you to dry your waves, curls and coils in a controlled environment and is more convenient than air drying.
Why use a diffuser on curly hair?
A hair dryer's air force can damage the way your hair clumps together into defined waves or curls. A hair diffuser can help you dry your hair without disturbing your curls by reducing the air velocity from your hair dryer. Diffusers are also useful for people who need to dry their hair quickly and safely.
In addition to reducing drying time, you can increase the volume of your waves, giving the appearance of thicker, fuller hair. Some people have complained about having a lot of frizzes when they diffuse, which could be due to incorrectly using the diffuser. It will increase volume, but only with the proper techniques and product application.
The benefits of using a diffuser:
Steps to follow:
1. Prepping your hair: Cleanse your scalp and hair using our deeply cleansing Untangled Shampoo made with natural ingredients like coconut and lavender. Apply your favorite styling products to wet hair, then let it air dry partially before using the diffuser. Some people dry up to 75% before diffusing, but this is entirely up to you. Don't forget to use your heat protectants! https://curlcure.com/products/untangled-shampoo
2. Selecting the correct temperature: The next step is to familiarize yourself with your blow dryer and select the appropriate heat setting for your natural hair. Most blow dryers have three heat settings: high, medium, and low, as well as a "cool" button that blasts hair with cool air instead of heat. When diffusing your curls, start with the lowest heat and speed settings and gradually increase as your hair dries. Use the cool button to add volume to the roots of your hair.
3. Divide your hair in sections: You are now ready to begin diffusing. Begin by drying your hair's ends. Use the diffuser attachment like a hand, gently cupping hair in the diffuser bowl and softly scrunching the curls from the ends up. Move around your head in small sections, spending a few seconds on each section and working your way up toward the roots.
4. Finishing touches: Once you have completely dried your hair apply a generous amount of hydrating curl cream, we recommend the Define and Shine Curl Cream that has moisturizing agents that leave your hair super soft.
5. Hang your head sideways or upside down: Hanging your head sideways or flipping your head upside down is another way to create lift at your roots. Then you can gently lower sections of your curls into the bowl of the diffuser.
And you are done! With the right products and a diffuser, you’ll see more curl definition and curl formation in your hair. what might seem overwhelming initially will get you magical results, make sure to use the correct technique!